All digital entries must be entered on photo vault. Browse this page for instructions on how to enter your photos on photo vault, as well as creating your profile. You can log into photo vault on this page.
Resize the images to 1920 x 1070 HD and file size not bigger than 500 kb.
You can enter 5 photos per month, 4 of which count toward your promotion and 1 photo for the theme.
In order to enter photos on photovaultonline.com you will need to create a profile and indicate on that profile that you are a member of the Highveld/Hoëveld photo club. The club’s admin will have to confirm that that you are a member on the system before you will be able to upload photos to “my photo vault”
Open the following link if you experience any problems with uploading photos:
How to enter photos on Photovault
- Click on “my clubs”
- Click on my club entries and inter on Highveld Photography Club / Hoëveldse Fotografie Klub
- Choose the category that you would like to enter
- Click to upload a new photo
- Choose the file that you want to upload from your hard drive
- Add a title to your photo
- Submit your photo
- Back to my entry overview
- Finalize your entry.